In the Know
Things to consider before booking an appointment.
Pre-consultations for first time clients is not necessary. If reassurance is required we will happily book you in. As for microbladed or previously tattooed clients, send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultation is required. Consultations will be $20 plus tax.
ALL BOOKINGS ARE FINAL.
To secure an appointment, $100 deposit is required.
No shows will result in loss of deposit.
One complimentary rescheduling only.
You must arrive on time or early, as arriving late will delay the technicians schedule and is not fair for following clients.
Clients who may NOT be eligible for the eyebrow microblading.
- Under 18 years of age
- Have extremely oily skin
- Have previous eyebrow tattooing done (call for consultation)
- Pregnant women or breastfeeding
- People who are taking blood thinners (e.g. aspirin)
- Darker skin tones
- Skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated.
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Healing disorders, uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder.
- On any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, antasure, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin
- Undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment at present (or due to undergo such treatment) and any radiotherapy or chemotherapy came to an end not less than 42 days ago from the date of the treatment
- Epileptic and experienced a seizure within the last two years
Let us know if you have/had allergic reactions to anesthetics and/or pigments.
A sensitivity patch test is offered and has to be done minimum 24 hours ahead of the treatment appointment if you wish to have this done however you can choose to waiver the patch test and therefore release the technician from liability if you develop an allergic reaction to the pigment or any of the products used. The sensitivity patch test will not always confirm or determine conclusively if you have an allergy, whether you will have a reaction to the products used within the treatment which you have requested.
Pictures will be taken during your procedure for history records and they may be used by Lina Tran Studio by clients consent and by them only for marketing purposes on social media sites and on their webpage.
A complimentary touch-up treatment is only included within 4-8 weeks of initial treatment and is your responsibility to book so your technician can book accordingly to the time needed.
A touch-up takes about 60 mins and it is done 6 months to a year after the first touch-up.
We reserve the right to refuse our services.
Prices are subject to change at any time.
Each new treatment is two sessions, one being the initial procedure and the second session is for touch-ups due to colour retention varied by each client. On the rare occasion a client may need a third session due to having a skin type that is more resistant to the implantation of pigment or from incorrect aftercare taken and will be charged accordingly. The second session that is included is not to change the shape or colour completely of the initial treatment but if you wish to do so will be charged accordingly.
We cannot guarantee successful result on 100% of our clients, especially those with problem skin and do not offer refunds as we have carried out the treatment at a cost to us.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Lina Tran Studio