PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
At Lina Tran Studio, we are proud to ensure the health and safety of our clients, team, and community remains our top priority.
We take our role as members of your community seriously and wanted to provide you with the procedures and protocols we have in place to guarantee a safe salon reopening. To help flatten the curve, we wanted to share the decisions we’ve made to adapt the Lina Tran Studio experience during these times.
We will be seeing clients by appointment only.
Our goal is to limit the amount of people in the salon at any given time. Spacing between people in the salon will be six feet apart at minimum, except when team members are servicing clients. Appointment schedules will be modified accordingly; and only utilize every other station to ensure social distancing is observed.
WE WILL ENGAGE IN TOUCH-LESS GREETINGS AND GOODBYES, AS WE WILL NOT BE SHAKING HANDS OR HUGGING AT THIS TIME.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Wear a face mask at all times. Please bring a personal mask, as we will have a limited quantity of disposable masks available in location. To remain mindful of the environment; we are kindly asking clients to bring a reusable mask from home, in order to limit the amount of waste from disposable masks used. For haircut clients; we suggest bringing two reusable masks with you for comfort, as some hair clippings may fall into your mask during the service. Having a fresh mask to change into at the end of the service may be preferable for you!
2. Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of payment.
3. Arrive no more than 5 minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
4. Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
5. Accept the terms and conditions sent to you via appointment confirmation, prior to arriving at the location.
6. Haircut clients will be asked to arrive with clean, dry hair without any styling product(s) applied.
*** SHAMPOO SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE PURPOSE OF REMOVING COLOUR ONLY. ***
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
2. Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the location. We will use a contactless, infrared thermometer to check the temperature of every team member and client that enters the salon. Any team member or client with a temperature above 99°F will be sent home, advised to seek medical attention and welcomed to return to the location when a fever and symptoms of COVID-19 no longer exist.
3. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using the restrooms and/or sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
4. Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Haircut clients will be provided with a protective disposable layer, disposable neck strip. Tattoo services continues to use only one-time/disposable tools and protective barriers.
2. Colour will be provided a laundered robe. At the chair, colour clients will be given a disposable neck strip.
3. At the washbasin, the team member performing the shampoo service will wear a plexi face shield provided, for additional protection.
4. If you wish to purchase care product(s), a Salon Coordinator will collect the preferred product(s) and have them ready for the end of your service.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Please prepare to pay for service(s) and/or product(s) in the chair or treatment room to limit front-desk interactions. A pin pad will be provided, and cashless payments will be both preferred and encouraged.
We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place to equip our team with additional sanitation procedures and protocols. All team members will receive supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
WE HAVE MANDATED THAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
Wear a mask at all times.
Wear a face shield at the washbasin when removing colour from client’s hair.
Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any time.
OUR GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES WILL BE CONTACTING CLIENTS DIRECTLY TO RESCHEDULE AND CONFIRM APPOINTMENTS.
We appreciate the urgency to confirm your appointment(s) as soon as possible; and with limited phone staff, please allow our team to contact you. Due to the schedule changes of the Service Providers, your appointment(s) may not stand as it was previously reserved. Our team will be working diligently to accommodate the many changes that have occurred.
Although essential, we recognize that the changes to the Lina Tran Studio experience as we know it are immense. We remain committed to providing an experience that is unparalleled, despite the temporary modifications we’ve made to our services.
WE ARE DEEPLY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS TIME.
We will continue to assess this situation as it evolves. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to keep well, stay informed, and follow the advice of health care officials. Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
We look forward to serving you again soon; safely and with care.
- Your Lina Tran Studio Family