Updated: Jun 2
Brow Lamination or Brow Lift is a three-step process for redirecting hairs upwards for a brushed up/fluffy look. It can help add fullness to sparse brows and appear well groomed.
How is Brow Lamination done?
1. When you arrive we will analyze your natural face structure and manicure your brows to the most complimentary and timeless shape.
2. A cream is applied to soften the hair to manipulate them in the desired direction. After, your technician will apply a neutralizer to set the hairs into position.
3. A nourishing treatment is then applied to seal the lamination process.
How long does Brow Lamination take?
It can take roughly 45 minutes from start to finish.
One of the best ways to really get the most out of your brow lamination is pairing it with a henna/tint. It is an eyebrow colour stain to save you from filling in your brows for 7-14 days. It is waterproof, sweat proof and smudge proof.
What's the aftercare for Brow Lamination?
Avoiding water for 24 hours is the most important, this includes: Showering, baths, saunas and swimming.
Also consider avoiding in the next 24 hours:
• overly touching or rubbing of the area
• sun beds
• heavy creams
• makeup remover
• sleeping on your face
• oil based products
Will Brow Lamination damage my brows?
When performed properly, damaging the hairs can be avoided.
All our technicians are properly trained and certified, servicing clients daily.
How long does the Brow Lamination last?
It can last between 4-6 weeks, depending on how fast your hair growth cycle is.
Does it hurt to get Brow Lamination?
It is pain-free! However, some people with more sensitive skin might experience a very slight tingling sensation for a few minutes when the solution is applied.
Can everyone get a Brow Lamination done?
It is not suitable for clients with:
• chemical facials done in the last week
• severe acne in the brow area
• past allergic reactions or sensitivies to hair perm, lash lift, or ammonium thioglycolate.
Please note: For someone with very thin over-plucked brows Brow Lamination might not give the desired look and we highly encourage you to send us the picture of your brows with no make-up to INFO@linatranstudio.com before scheduling an appointment.